· A person with a poor attitude is going to get a ticket instead of a warning.
· A person with a poor attitude will get their car towed and stored, instead of having it parked on the side of the road.
· A person with a poor attitude, with a SMALL amount of dope in their pocket, will find themselves being booked at jail instead of being sent on their way after a short field interview and destruction of the substance.
· A person with a poor attitude and a small dollar amount arrest warrant, will get booked at the jail instead of being told to “take care of the warrant” and being allowed to walk away.
· A person with a poor attitude who is intoxicated and causing problems in public, will get a free trip to jail as compared to getting a ride home.