Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Budget cuts are forcing police around the country to stop responding to fraud, burglary and theft calls as officers focus limited resources onÂ violent crime.
BERLIN â€“ Ever thought twice about posting a party picture on Facebook, fearing it could someday hurt your chance at a dream job? A draft German law is supposed to solve the problem by making it illegal for prospective employers to spy on applicants’Â private postings.
OAKLAND — Robberies and assaults rose 8.5 percent in a one-month period from July 13 to Aug. 13, a time when 80 police officers left the streets because of layoffs, according to statistics releasedÂ Wednesday by the Oakland Police Officers Association.
Tip of the week: Citizens Arrests
Story of the Week: Curfew
- WebsiteÂ www.coptalk.info
- Subscribe and give us a review on itunes
- Ask a cop section? Please ask your questionsâ€¦
- Email Subscription â€“ Sign Up on the site
- Thanks for your support over the past 10 years and thanks for continuing to follow our site
Please send in your questions: https://www.coptalk.info/ask-a-cop-ask-us-a-question/