IN THE NEWS!
DISCLAIMER – The website page has been updated with new Disclaimers
- Clarify – Retaliation – For being helpful to police
- News – Baby left in car overnight – dies – http://www.ktvu.com/news/23206493/detail.html
- Police Depts fining popularity online – http://www.policeone.com/police-products/communications/articles/2049621-Police-departments-finding-popularity-online/
- Twitter used to distribute severe storm information – http://www.fdnntv.com/Tampa-Emergency-Managers-Twitter
- Ipad owner loses finger in theft – http://www.ktvu.com/news/23219220/detail.html
- Use of Twitter and Facebook steadily rising among gang members
- Calling 911 for a ride home: http://www.ktvu.com/news/23260100/detail.html
Reader / Listener Questions
- Question #1 – What happens if I am the designated driver and my car is loaded with drunks and i get pulled over?
- Question #2 – What happens if I throw a cigarette or a lit cigarette out of my car window?
- Question #3 – How fast over the speed limit can I drive and not get a ticket?
- Question #4 – Phone Scams – What to do about them
NEXT WEEK – More Stories, Tips and News
- Website – www.coptalk.info
- Subscribe and give us a review on itunes
- Ask a cop section?
- Email Subscription
- Thanks for your support over the past 10 years and thanks for continuing to follow our site.
- Brought to you by DROID! – No just kidding we have no sponsors yet, I talking to you Verizon!
STAY SAFE OUT THERE!